The Fiery Lantern

The Fiery Lantern

Digital art, graphic design and personal experiences

1 note

Here they are, the completed work and the whole process. Walking through all of those took me around 9 hours, from the concept to the sketching and the final work.

I’m happy with what I did. They are not perfect, but they show all of my improvement from the last year, ¬†all what I learned and achieved.

So, here she is, Sil, my little halfling rouge, ready to strike. I developed her based on the old character sheets from my lastest DnD game, which has been around a year.

Filed under Dungeons and Dragons dugeons and dragons dnd concept digital art digital painting The Fiery Lantern thefierylantern rouge characters design game High Fantasy

418 notes


Dota 2 summer party x)
playing dotaball :o

Karina as Wind Ranger, Maria as Drow Ranger, Anastasia as Luna, Nastya as Mirana, Olya as Crystal Maiden, Pauline as Lina, Andrew as Invoker
photo by me

hope u like it, pals!)

Filed under dota dota2 cosplay reblog